New British Prime Minister Appointed BIG NEWS!

Just appointed to leave the EU!

I bet that goose will do a better job than your real Prime Minister.

1 Like

The question said leave or stay, not get some deluded crazy person with no support to lead the country!

Sorry Mods, I had to post something. It has become more of a joke rather than political so hope you can let this one slide for a bit :wink:

1 Like

How could this be political?

Anyone read 1984. Orwell did well to see the rise of the right and it’s still pertinent to today.

Seriously. We are mentally ill and right wing politic doesn’t help those afflicted. Poor people who don’t work aren’t on the radar of most western governments these days. Well done if you have great social programs. Most of us in the west are just about to be cruelly treated by people who do not care two cents about anyone else…

That may be political :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s scary that this may happen, but it wouldn’t be the first time a dystopian visionary got something right I’m afraid.

Facism is on display on both sides of the spectrum, left and right. Depressing.

We have found there is no where to turn here now. We have no leadership and it’s allowing these people to highjack the agenda.

All they have done for two years is focus on some crazy idea to the detriment of everything else!

@shutterbug Isn’t the Canadian Prime Minster good for your country? He seems like a nice guy, but I don’t know enough about what he actually is doing for the people.