New BBQ 65 000 BTU

Just assembled this with my parents and brothers. It cost us 400$+tx. Its huge compared to our older 2 heads BBQ.

In 30 min we will try it and post pictures of kebab, shishtawook, thai shrimps and steak sticks. My mom made all the food and I will cook it on the BBQ.

8 Likes

love to grill. need to buy myself one when i have the extra money. dad grills once a week when the weather is nice.

2 Likes

I just found a bag of scallops in the fridge so I will cook that too on the grill.

2 Likes

one thing my dad bought, was a grill mat to put under the grill. he had grease getting on the deck, may want to look into that. or not.

There is already one under. It came with it. Its like a big container.

1 Like

o that’s good. :grinning:

First pass, shishtawook and steak:

5 Likes

I made the scallops:

1 Like

Everyone normally has such interesting stuff on their bbqs. I’m really boring, all I do is burgers and chicken.

We make kebabs and shishtawook because I am arab. Otherwise burgers and chicken is also good.

1 Like

I just put a new griddle together. I thought it was a grill but it has an air fryer.

4 Likes

That’s nice you can fry on it too. Its like a giant pan.

1 Like

1 Like

Dang that looks awesome! You should throw a rack of ribs on that bad boy.

1 Like

I like ribs but my parents say it makes us gain weight because it has fat. For kebabs we only use extra lean beef.

1 Like

Looks like a big success ! Well done !

1 Like

It says you can cook 72 slices of bacon on it or 28 pancakes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.