New amp, old technology

Got a new Swart STR Tweed amp a few months ago. And just recently a slew of NOS tubes from the 50’s and up to throw in it somewhere down the line…

6 Likes

that’s awesome…I only have an acoustic guitar right now…would love to go electric again.

2 Likes

As much as I love acoustic, I wouldn’t be able to function without an electric guitar @jukebox!

3 Likes

I know , right? I love effects on an electric guitar…trouble is…I run out of songs to play that are rock…I think now I will buy a small amp and get a acoustic pick up for my guitar…thank you you have inspired me.

1 Like

Monoprice has the two best deals right now on tube amps, 5-watt and 15-watt. Thier guitars are pretty cool too.

1 Like

I always get the same thing when I buy a small amp…Peasey makes a good little amp for around a $100 bucks with tons of effects. I am going to have to save up…I will let you know when I buy the amp…!!

1 Like

I wanna buy an American Telecaster.
I had a cheap stratocaster that I gave away to a friend

1 Like

Peavey is probably one the best deals for an amp these days. Trans-tube.

1 Like

Cant go wrong with a US tele!

1 Like

4 Likes

Beautiful! How much did it cost?

1 Like

I’m almost embarressed to say. $2000. I had just finished a high-paying clinical trial, so I had the cash…

1 Like

It’s worth it. Right? Ha

1 Like

It’s dear to my heart,…

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys…

That’s awesome that you know a lot about amps and how to set one up @eighteyedspy23.

I mostly play acoustic, but once in a while I’ll bust out my electric.

Take care. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Montezuma. Hope you’re doing well. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’m doing pretty good. Just woke up because of weird dreams haha.

Hope you’re also doing well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.