New alien!

so another alien turned up ,was operating on me last night , this one is nine foot tall, white and a bit silvery ,long and lanky with an ultra smallish head but with white shoulder lenght hair and it kind of flows in the non existant breeze…?
still with me looking over my shoulder , watching and instructing me what to write…i have a new friend…YEAH…!!
thought i would share.
take care

3 Likes

I wish I had imaginary celebrities around and tactile hallucinations with them…if you know what I mean

2 Likes

Life seems never dull with you.

3 Likes

i am more confidant to share these things now, they have always happened to me, but i can tell someone now apart from mrs sith and my freaked out clinical psychologist !!
take care

4 Likes

Did he fix anything on you? Was he just exploring? Did he at least buy you dinner for your troubles?

I so know what you mean about freaking out the docs with any talk of things that don’t happen in their house.
Shame really, it’s a good thing.

1 Like

They don’t freak me out. I’ve read some about aliens. Not sure what to think. I like your descriptions of the different types of aliens. What are they operating on you for, for so long?

1 Like

I haven’t told my doc about my flying cat or the moving walls in my place. Sometime I do have to tell him about the fire. But that is because when I’m seeing the fire I’m in trouble.

2 Likes

??

"ANAKIM, THE

Also referred to the ’Els’, short for ’Elder Race’ or simply as the ’Giants’. Referred to in ancient Hebrew tradition, this race is allegedly tied-in with a branch of ancient humans who broke-off from mainstream humanity because of their vast size which had developed over the centuries, possibly as a result of a genetic anomaly.

They are said to range anywhere from 9-11 ft. and in some cases even 12 ft. in height, although in configuration they are remarkably similar to ’International’ humans. Are said to possess a means of molecular condensing and expansion which allows some of their kind to mingle among humans on the surface. They have allegedly been encountered in deep and extensive cavern systems below the western part of North America, as far north as Alaska, as far south as Mexico, and as far east as Texas.

They are believed to have interstellar traveling capabilities. "
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_19a.htm

What has the alien told you to write, anything cool? Or is it non shareable? Occasionally entities say not to share what they tell you, or tell you to hold on to it and let you reveal it later…

1 Like

i have the threat of that, with one particular celebrity both vaginally and anally and one non celebrity both threatening to rape me continually. hasn’t happened yet luckily…it’s not something i require in my life at ■■■■■■ all. their voices threaten it all the time and to rape my kids. i wouldn’t mind but some of it is memory of real experience of being raped many times in the past.

1 Like

I haven’t had voices, but thoughts or dreams where similar stuff happens. the thoughts were just fears…possibly based on either personal experiences or all the stuff you see on the news about it.
The dreams plagued me for a couple of years. I seem to have overcome them.
I know some people report 'aliens" doing sexual stuff to them…my late wife did on occasion, and it actually contributed to affecting our 3D sex life…I know someone else who says she was raped by aliens. Sexual or reproductive experiments seem to be connected with some alien encounters.
I believe they are demonic when that stuff happens, and fight it accordingly.

1 Like

Im sorry to hear that. That sucks. I was molested by a woman when I was 4 or 5 (my birthday is in the summer and it was a swim instructor, private swimming lessons gone pedophile) but my voices never threatened to rape me. They mostly threatened to frame me for murders and drug deals, put me in jail or just kill me when they threatened me.

1 Like

he has been fixing my mind/brain and body…and i have noticed a big difference, my symptoms are decreasing .
i am grateful for this…they have been operating on me for the last year or so…but a take away coffee would be nice…!?!
take care

1 Like
1 Like

basically i am alien, so they are waking me up from my human amnesia .
take care

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

i have written about it on here, but i am mindfull because a lot of what they tell me is quite heavy and i do not want to upset or trigger anyone.
take care

i am in awe of your uploading skills, human technology confuses me…yet i can fly a space ship…!?!
mork and mindy were my heroes when i was young…" nanoo…nanoo…"
take care

Shalzbot!..

1 Like

Do not refrain, tell us about the heavy things.

1 Like