New alarm system

I got a new alarm system installed in my house yesterday. Two cameras and I can control everything from my phone. They made it a smart home. I can open and close my garage door from my phone, adjust the thermostat and lock and unlock the front door.

I have 5 days to cancel.

10 Likes

I need that where I live but can’t afford it. We’ve been broken into once recently while we were home, a few years ago all our porch furniture was stolen, and our car was broken into and ransacked last summer. It’s so frustrating

1 Like

Nice, i got camera’s inside and out and they can detect motion, inside ones have sound. They message me with a pic, if motion shows up

1 Like

Sounds good matey. I’m a lover of technology and it’s uses. It sounds like something that will help you out which is good.

1 Like

I want to get a WiFi camera doorbell. I am always afraid that someone will steal my mail packages. The post just drops items in the front door. Sometimes its a 600$ pc monitor, sometimes its a 1100$ laptop, etc

1 Like

They also leave the items in the sun 45C, the battery might explode or get damaged. Idk why they don’t ring the door, it takes a second.

1 Like

Well the wife hates it. She made me cancel it. She said we have dogs and I already spend too much time on my phone

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.