Neurotypicals makes me go crazy!

“Hell is other people”
Sartre

Are they superior to us? I can’t stand them anymore!
Why aren’t they kind and nice to me?

I can’t keep up with their energies very easily

2 Likes

I wish I was one even for a day.

1 Like

It’s like they have those superpowers which they use to domineer me…

2 Likes

Sometimes I get depressed around neurotypicals cos I’m reminded about that zestiness of life that has been taken away from me Thnks to psychosis

3 Likes

gosh do i feel you. they never ever ever will accept me no matter how thick the mask i wear is. they always give me the same look. they see through me. they know there’s something wrong with me no matter what

3 Likes

People can put on a very convincing show. They may be NT on the outside, but I bet if you sit down and have coffee with them, you’ll find they’re screwed up too - which might make you wonder whose shoes you’d rather be in. Everybody in the world has problems. Don’t hold their lack of understanding against you. Most people are not going to beat up on you for revealing you have sz. In my experience, people are curious, make jokes (in good fun), and that’s the end of it.

3 Likes

I think I can do a convincing NT impression for short periods. But yeah, I find their energy quite draining and I get depressed at not being able to keep up.

2 Likes

Dont worry, you have a reward in heaven for your suffering.

2 Likes

Neurotypicals can have a sensation overload sometimes. I’ve worked with neurotypical individuals before and it seems like they are overloaded with sensations. It takes a while for them to calm down.

If you allow them to calm down for a few minutes they’ll actually hold a meaningful conversation.

2 Likes

Their negative and evil energy makes me dizzy coz I am sensitive to energies and feelings of others. In Greece we call it “the eye”. The eye is evil intention or thought of another that makes us sick

1 Like

Yeah, I thought that myself for a while.

Then they begun pulling off their masks. They stop being funny about it and they demand from you to function like themselves or they will give up on you. Like little birds in a nest that push off the weakest one.
And now i wonder if I am the one who is wrong. Maybe my personality is bad and triggers bad behaviour on their part?
It’s a possibility, don’t get me wrong.
Ahhh it’s probably both of those things… I am wrong and they are wrong.

I should stop whining and fight back maybe… but how? Their world is strange to me.

What can you do? People are people - some better than others. Surround yourself with genuine people is about the best advice I can give you.

I envy the easy communication of neurotypicals, I used to be able to communicate so much better than I do now, now it takes a lot of effort to be near the same level as a neurotypical.

They have so much more going on than me and get so much more obsessed by things, at least this is how I feel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.