Netflix query

I see that money heist new season is out, but is top boy season 4 out yet on netflix?

I want to know if it is worth getting it yet for a month or two?

I am watching Money Heist season 5. I am on episode 3.

1 Like

I think they have split the season into two, the other half is out in November I believe, is it true?

1 Like

Yea my friend told me more episodes will be released in December. Only 5 episodes in season 5 for now.

1 Like

Can you vpn it… i saw on hotukdeals you can buy netflx from another country with your card for cheaper.

1 Like

From what I’ve read on the internet, Netflix has confirmed that Top Boy season 4 will be released in late 2021.

1 Like

Every time i vpn something by my mccafee, my internet connection stops for some reason.

1 Like

I think you buy it on vpn but then you don’t need to use vpn all the time when you joined already… my partner did mines for me and i don’t use vpn here.

1 Like

I don’t think Sky broadband approves and deliberately cuts me off.

1 Like

My last resort for things not available in my country is Torrent. Thers also free streaming sites but havent used any in a long time and they tend to get banned after a while.

1 Like

Looks like I will wait for another month or two then as most stuff on netflix doesn’t appeal to me.

1 Like

Lupin is meant to be good, so maybe sooner.

1 Like

Its French so I watched it in French. I have just seen a couple of episodes. Maybe I should get back to watching it after I finish Money Heist.

1 Like

Funnily enough, ive been using a VPN to watch the US Based shows on Netflix - and they seem to be “on” it lately - where they cut me off after an hour for a “violation”.

Maybe they are having a crackdown.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.