Nervous energy during the day, relaxed and at peace when it's dark. anyone else?

i dont know why but i can’t relax during the day, i always have this nervous energy like i should be doing something, im always discontented during the day, but as soon as it gets dark i can just lay here relaxed in the dark, thinking about things and waiting to go to sleep, my favorite time of day is about 20 minutes after it gets dark and i know ive made it through another day. anyone else similiar.

2 Likes

I get nervous energy from coffee.

1 Like

Also on lower dose meds I get nervous energy, maybe its also the sz.

1 Like

maybe it’s just sz, like you say, but i do enjoy evening though, im at peace at night for some reason.

1 Like

Are you drinking too much coffee?

1 Like

no just 1 or 2 cups, i do have caffeinated soda during the day though, in addition to the coffee.

1 Like

My favourite time of day is the evening.

1 Like

I spend a lot of time on the forum these days so I prefer morning or early afternoon when the place is active. It can get dull at night.

2 Likes

yeah that’s true, i tend to log off when it slows down, and just sit in the dark and try to relax my mind. as the seasons change and the days keep getting shorter i will log off earlier and earlier in the evening and just sit in the dark haha.

1 Like

Im always better at night. Thats why i live in the dark.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.