Nervous about my med appointment

I’m really nervous… After today I might be off abilify mantaina on a different antipsychotic and back on trazadon I’m anxious to get my shopping addiction under control but scared… Just thought I’d say my feelings… Med appointment is scheduled for about an hour from now…

3 Likes

You could share your fears with your dr and maybe they can help you feel better about things

3 Likes

@CoCo. Thanks I might do that… I’m just scared of running away from my problems like I use to before abilify but I gotta get this addiction under control more

1 Like

Yeah, definitely tell your dr. Good luck!

1 Like

@CoCo. Thank you

1 Like

Addiction is an escape from reality. There is no pill for that. Similiar to a broken heart. I am settled with my regular depotinjection. Since i get less clopixol arthritis in my back gets better.

@anon53623539. @CoCo. She switched me from abilify maintana to vraylar

1 Like

ah that’s good to hear… i hope you do better on vraylar =)

1 Like

@lekkerhondje I hope the same! I can deal with some things but this addiction isn’t one of them… They are mailing me 1.5 mg for a month I start the 2nd of April hopefully it goes well but with my low metabolism I’m prone to side effects

1 Like

I hope Vrayler works for you

1 Like

@CoCo. Same here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.