Neighbors hiring hitman again

I was talking to myself. I drunk caffeine today. So he stopped listening to me slammed a door slammed front door sped off. I’m paranoid they’re gonna have someone hurt me. Sometimes I call them names out loud not where they can hear it. After they’ve yelled.

Not in my right mind anyway

A slammed door isn’t code for anything. It’s just a guy slamming a door.

2 Likes

If I was you I would take an occasional walk to the park just to get away from that situation for awhile. And maybe walk 10 or 15 minutes while you’re there. It will relieve stress, the fresh air will be good for you and as a bonus, it’s good for your health. It might clear your mind a little too. I am wondering why the boyfriend is not protecting his girlfriend more from abuse by neighbors. That’s what boyfriends do.

1 Like

He tells me to ignore them I try hard to. I can’t go walking cos they’ll call me a hoe for walking.

Are you on any meds right now

1 Like

Again? What do you mean? They hired in the past again? You need med adjustment

1 Like

Yes I am. Latuda, Lexapro,trazodone,cogentin, Klonopin.

1 Like

I heard latuda is a weak antipsychotic, maybe you need a stronger one, or get it increased.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he’ll raise the latuda mg. Latuda has been helping me in some areas of my mind. I’ve been stressed out by getting on the bus everyday.

1 Like

I think I’m going to take a walk anyway like Nick said. It’s a bit chilly though.

1 Like

Go early? Before they get up? Or even maybe just plan ahead that you know when you walk outside the idiots might call you a name. Just plan on letting them have their 5 seconds of being jerks and then keep walking and continue going for a walk.

It’s been fair weather here lately for me. Just looking out the window and seeing blue skies cheers me up and invigorates me so I went for a walk today at my sisters mobile home park and then sat on her porch and sipped two Cokes afterwards. Great way to start the day and all that space is good for my mental health. Like you said a few days ago, life is too short to waste on idiots and fools.

1 Like

I’m planning on going to get some ice cream. I know. I worry too much ignore all the way.

1 Like

Well, I have to ask the question everyone will be dying to know: What flavor ice cream?

1 Like

Raspberry brownie fudge.

Guy sat on corner I yelled at him. He’s pi.
And of course ■■■■ and hoe.

Well I’m going to sleep. Thx for help anyway Nick.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.