Negative and positive

Acting positive all the time denies who you really are just as acting negative all the time denies who you really are.

5 Likes

One of the most positive people I’ve ever known, my good friend jcal, is actually an incredibly negative influence. I mean he’s got this unbeatable positive attitude 99% of the time, everybody likes having him around, but he’s severely addicted to pot and also spice when he can’t find or afford pot.

Ours was quite the toxic friendship at times but I’ve got to hand it to him, he does have quite the positive attitude…

Is spice herbal incense? like plant with sprayed on synthetic cannabinoids? I used to be addicted to herbal incense for a few months before I went to hospital, it was a really intense time. I’m surprised I didn’t quit when everyone who asked to take a few tokes on my spliffs would flip out like they were on PCP or something. It made me way more psychotic but up until a week or two before I went to hospital I somehow didn’t appear psychotic at all to others

SPICE IS SYNTHETIC CANNABIS ITS EASY TO BE POSITIVE WHEN YOUR DRUGGED UP TO THE EYEBALLS lol
i meant the caps to be the other way around.

What surprises me is that people who tell you you “should be more positive” are often just as judgemental as those who are negative. I suppose it is to is to be expected though.