Need help living situation

So I am getting scared that maybe I might be getting like micropsychosis throughout the day. Unfortunately my family isnt there for me as a place to stay. What are my options if my health goes south and i cant take care of myself and i lose my job and cant pay rent?

I wouldn`t worry about ALL of that yet.
Your first step would be to see a psychiatrist first and find out what is going on with you.
Do you have any other family? You can also check with social services. But please see a doctor first.

If you are in the US, you have to be put in the system. I went through the emergency room and then the ward. They social workers who can help you. Otherwise find your local mental health clinic and get enrolled and get a case manager. Its a long dubious process but it beats the cold.