Need Help, I talked to something that isn't there a lot of times

Can you tell me how much money do I have to spend for going to a doctor?
Since Im 17 and I havent got a job, and obviously I dont want my parents to know that they have a troubled son, and a troubled brother.
At least I know how much do I have to save to seek medications

I’m sorry - I don’t know the costs in Indonesia, I only know the costs in my country.

I recommend you call these places and ask them:

Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic
Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital,
Jakarta, Indonesia
Jalan Diponegoro No.71, Senen, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10430, Indonesia
+62 21 500135

OR

Sylvia Detri Elvira, MD
Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University
of Indonesia and Dr Cipto Mangunkusumo National
Referral Hospital, Jakarta, Indonesia

http://id.dokdokter.com/id/doctors/sylvia-detri

1 Like

You know what makes me haven’t done all that? Torture people, killing people?
Is im afraid of people hates me, abandon me, they do hate it, they don’t want to be alone, they don’t want to be hated.
But if there’s people whose their lives were on the line, i’d jump in and kill those who harm them.
They gave me some ideas where, if you help them, they will help you. Help many people as you can dont do it for you, do it for them.
To be honest it kinda motivate me to help friends in need, and they were pleased when they know that I were needed.

1 Like

nobody is gonna judge you. you’re ill, they will understand you. we’ve all been through tough times. you need to do it asap and tell them everything. :v:

1 Like

You also need some support with this–don`t be afraid to tell your family-you need them.
Take care of this NOW-while you still have it under control.
Your prospects are very good because you are so young~

What hasn’t been addressed is why you won’t tell your parents.

So do tell, why won’t you tell your parents when you think you have schizophrenia? You’re on schizophrenia.com and knew which CATEGORY to post this in.

You need to tell your parents that you think you are losing your mind. They will take action, especially if you tell them what you told us.

Be glad you’re 17 and probably on your parents insurance.

i’ll go and pay a visit when im not too busy