NEED ADVISE FROM THE 5+ years SCHIZOPHRENICS

Work out your body and get into shape. Let that distract you. You may go mad, but at least your body wont be a total shroom. I personally hate my life. Been in it for 10+ years. If you’re a man I believe it is especially hard because culturally crazy women are more accepted, plus they evolved in oppressive environments for thousands of years. Expect no one to care about you, respect you, or look at you as a real person as time goes on.

I’ve been diagnosed with schizophrenia paranoia for 9 years now. There are good days and bad days. There have been years where life seems to be improving and years when it seems difficult. My advice is try not to dwell on the past. Thinking about life before schizophrenia can be depressing. Take your medication and try to find a treatment that works best for you with your psychiatrist. I like to keep reminding myself that life isn’t so bad. Sure it’s not what I expected my life to be like when I was young but it doesn’t help to dwell on that. I try not to let that bring me down. That and these forums are awesome. You can communicate how you feel and find that you’re not alone in this struggle here.