Need a reality check

I’m afraid something will happen to me if I go into work today. Someone tell me I’m dumb or trying to excuse myself.

1 Like

You’ll be fine if you go into work today,

Its just a delusion.

3 Likes

You’ll be fine. If hunches and feelings could tell the future we’d all be lottery millionaires.

7 Likes

You got this. Be strong and do you!!!

1 Like

Yeah, something will happen to me regardless of going. I think it’s just cowardice or a delusion. It’s hard to tell the difference.

I’m going, I just going to relax for half an hour with music.

5 Likes

Awesome!!!:crazy_face: I knew you had it in you. Have a great day

1 Like

You can do it:):):slight_smile: where you working?

2 Likes

I’m working at a warehouse for amazon. I’m not totally sure where I’ll be situated once I start my first day. But it’s going to be an eight hour day.

2 Likes

You just started. Work is still new and scary. Keep going. Over time, it will get easier.

3 Likes

Alright, time to go.

2 Likes

That sounds like a good job. I hope you make it okay. Amazon is a really good company. Hopefully you get stock options.

2 Likes

Hope your day is going ok.

2 Likes

Have a nice day :hugs::hugs::hugs::rainbow:

1 Like

I made it 8 hours with 45 minutes of break time. Very physical job

4 Likes

I had to tighten my belt once. Must’ve lost a gallon of sweat :face_vomiting:

Were you loading trucks? I unloaded them for a few years for Wal Mart. It was so fun, we had a radio plugged in while we were all on the line rolling boxes towards the end, taking boxes for our assigned departments as they passed and stacking them on pallets behind us which we wheeled out later in the day after lunch. Very physically rewarding.

Or is it more of a clerical position?

2 Likes

It involves unloading but I was just sorting. It was a repetitive task I could handle I guess. Unloading I’m too slow for.

Thanks for the support all. I didn’t feel paranoid mos r of the time I was too tired

Good job @Coldcomfort! Glad you made it through.

1 Like