Need a good vacuum cleaner

Dyson seems like the best brand. Anyways this is a purchase I only want to make every once in a long while.

Anyone know some good models?

This will be of no help, but it reminds me of this WKUK skit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looooool. Saw through my ■■■■■■■■… ( I’m a lonely man)

For the serious answer… yes… I’ve had good luck with my Dyson. It’s light weight and easy to take care of …

I do know some people who have had really good luck with the Roomba… the ones that move around on their own…

Of course for the silly answer… you need a shark cat…

for indoors and out…

Glad you got the move over.

4 Likes

amazing, my cats are terrified of roombas!

Looooool again. Yeah you guys aren’t helping. I’m to lazy to reference the Internet. Tm I’ll see if newegg sells vacuums.

Dysons are available on Amazon… you’ll get free shipping.

The Ball Dyson is about 300+

the smaller ones look to be about 200+

2 Likes

There’s a lot about vacuums i don’t know. I bought mine online. But yeah, Dysons have a good reputation. First, you have to decide if you want a canister, an upright, or a “stick”. You can find a million websites that will rate vacuum cleaners. I live in a small studio apartment. My first vac was a canister. It cost me about $180.00 brand new. By the way, from what I hear, never buy a used vacuum. Anyway, canisters are good if you have stairs and need to carry a vac upstairs. But I hated pulling that canister around while I vacuumed. So I bought my present vac. A bagless, Bissel, upright. It cost me about $150.00 and I’m very satisfied with it. A bagless is way less of a hassle to empty than a bag.

Like I said, there’s a lot I don’t know about vacs. You can spend anywhere from $90.00 to a $1000 on a vacuum. But you can pick a good one up for less than $200. I researched a bit before I bought mine. You can get reviews and comparisons between models.

I bought mine off of Amazon.com, Amazon always gives actual customer reviews of people who had bought the actual product. But it was a scandal a couple years ago when it was revealed that some websites publish phony reviews saying how great their product is. But Amazon is pretty reliable. Remember, you get what you pay for, if you buy the cheapest vac, the quality will be sh**y.

1 Like

Thanks guys. Will figure it out tomorrow.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/appliances/vacuum-cleaner-reviews/

These weren’t the best websites for vacuums but this is just to give you an idea.

Yeah, take your time. This is a relatively big investment. Don’t rush in to anything.

2 Likes

Its so touching to see such a genuine devotion to the vacuum cleaner.

1 Like

A man and his forbidden love for his vacuum cleaner.

I have to agree with sarad on this one