<<<>~$~$$~$$$~<.>>> Nature & Connect <<<.>~$$$~$$~$~<>>>

SoO0…,

So Nature Is A Sight To Behold. Beauty Beyond All Imagination. Perfection In It’s Stillness. . .

But!, What If The Meditation Of Life Feeding On Life, Feeding On Life, Feeding On Life. . .

Has A Endlessly Violent Rapture?. Cycles Feeding On The Feast Itself. . .

For Example, The Connection Of Blinking, & Breathing, Trees, The Bird’s, And The Bee’s?. . .

The Trees Give Oxygen And You Blink While You Take In A Deep Breath. . .

One Can Imagine That If You Count Your Blinking, 1 2 3, And Subtract The Total Sum With Breath’s. . .

Blinking::: 1+ 2+ 3+, Breathing::: -1 -2 -3. As You Lay Your Consciousness With Nature. . .

It Becomes A Form Of Simplistic Meditation. Singing With The Bird’s For Example As You Connect Your Body With The Trees. Within Blinking And Breathing. No Fault, None To Blame. Insane (???).

Of Course Not!.

Jus You Meditating. And Receiving It’s Melody Of Perfection As You Absorb Purity. . . . . . .

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

SoO0…,

qp|| Can The Trees Read Your Mind While You Stand In The Shade?. ||||||

qp|| Can The Insects See Your Thoughts As You Walk In The Grass?. ||||||

qp|| Do Thoughts Carry Thoughts Thinking Of Thoughts In Thoughts?. ||||||

~[[[[[[[Much For The Mind To Wander In Wondering In Wonder]]]]]]]~

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

1 Like

fuekfrlrgpt04503-h=ttgt;t'r.t,.er;hj'r;hry0303ptr=hor-4lf;rdp0glepogf0ekfloedlkf

1 Like

Who is that? Copernicus?

Hmm. . .

Haven’t Heard The Name ‘Copernicus’, Since I Was In Middle School. . .

Gonna Do Some Research Now. . .

But!, That Guy You See In Thus Thread, Is A Self Portrait Of Leonardo da Vinci. . .

A Movie From Way Back May Hint At It. ‘The Da Vinci Code’. . .

Maybe It’s Meant For You To Check Out (???).

1 Like

Nice :+1:. I knew I’ve seen that art piece before. Just couldn’t remember who it was.

Hmm. . .

No Doubt, I Find It Almost Spiritual In A Sense.

That Guy Had Talent Beyond IMHO. . .

I Was Researching ‘Renaissance’ Paintings. Find That Era Fascinating. And Found That Da Vinci Once Again. . .

Jus Love The Look He Gives. lol

There With Of As When And Such Becomes…

Reasoning Reasons That Are Perhaps Reasoning.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.