Native American are right with this saying and belief. Just My opnion

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children…

I am also part Blackfoot Indian…

9 Likes

its a way yes, feel far the moment,…my grand ma was blackfoot she had the blacks hair and crows feet all the time i know her she raved nature at living things.

1 Like

I have some Chickasaw blood in me. The Chickasaw Indians kept the French from coming up the Mississippi River into the heartland of America. If it wasn’t for the Chickasaw I would be writing to you in French right now.

2 Likes

my grand pa ,grand dad married a cherokee ,the chiefs daughter, so she would not die on the walk north.

1 Like

im mix if any, so afew of my cuzz are more native they live on the oklahoma indian reservation. with foreman as there last name. know any

1 Like

I grew up in pa, but i did know a few with foreman name

I love native culture. Ive been to lots of native ceremonies. But havent in a while because i basically got shunned when i came out as trans

1 Like

I like natives wisdom as well. In Germany we loved indigenous Americans. We used to play cowboys and Indians all the time in my childhood.

1 Like

We are custodians of the earth until the robots replace us.

:robot:
Beep boop

1 Like

I believe we inherit the earth from our ancestors.

1 Like

The dragon Paarthurnax had the answer:

“Some would say that all things must end, so that the next can come to pass. […] Would you stop the next world from being born?”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.