Narrating voices

So tonight my voices started narrating what I was doing. Just a few times. It was just one word too like once I laughed and they said “humor”. Kind of scary I hope this doesn’t last

5 Likes

Stay strong @Froge and I hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

I hope you feel better too @Froge! Voices say eerie things! On a lighter note, I used to say “humor” when I thought something was funny in high school. My terminology never caught on, although I tried. (like in the movie Mean Girls)

3 Likes

Wishing you positive vibes too @Froge voices suck

3 Likes

i too wish you all the best… i hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

I have a voice that narrates what I do.

It’s not the worst,

Not ideal either.

I hope this resolves and you don’t have to deal with it much longer.

3 Likes

Your voices are not severe, it could be much worse

My voices love to narrate. Drives me nuts.

Hope you can find a solution, or some coping skills to deal with it better

1 Like

OK I get that thanks for the invalidation.

Like just because it could be worse doesn’t make it less scary. If you want to be an empathetic person I suggest you don’t say that to people when they’re upset or at all really. It doesn’t help and it just shames the person for feeling the way they do.

4 Likes

@anon47167357 is completely out of his mind right now,

I wouldn’t take his comments to heart.

1 Like

Just because you think you have it worse does not mean you should parade it about to belittle other people’s struggles. If that’s what you use your misfortunes for, to spread more, you certainly do have it worse by your own choosing.

1 Like

I would have to disagree one hundred percent. Any voices are severe. That’s not a nice thing to say to someone, Who is maybe struggling and trying hard to be strong. To be told oh that’s not really anything serious. Very deflating and demotivating thing to say :pensive:

@Froge, hope things get better for you.

2 Likes

I appreciate all the support guys

4 Likes

I’m sorry you are going through this @Froge
I hope things get better for you soon.

2 Likes

You cannot know who has what worse than who. You’re not in his shoes and he is not in yours etc. MoonGarden experiences a whole combination of things and you cannot know how his mind works and how he is affected compared to others. No one can know so there’s no point comparing. It doesn’t make sense to.

3 Likes

@Froge is a him though @Zoe
but it’s good that you made that point. you are totally right.

2 Likes

Thanks I’m sorry @Froge, my mistake. I’ve edited the post.

3 Likes

I don’t have the spoons to deal with bs

Alright, enough arguing. If you can’t be supportive, go to another thread.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.