NapKin...Kidnap Kin

I just went out for a coffee. There are napkins littered on the street outside of my house. My association of Napkin is that someone wants to kidnap my kin…my daughters.

Now I’m very worried for their safety!

I’ve had this worry/ association before, but this time it feels more real.

I think it means that people outside are not good at using trash bins. Don’t worry!

I’m not concerned for my own safety…I’ve been welcoming my own death for decades.

It’s my family I am worried about.

I’ve been on a suicide mission since I was 28 years old…not caring what I said/ wrote or did. Now I think it’s all catching up to me. My past is hunting me down like the Cop in Terminator 2.

But what do I do?

Go to the Police and tell them napkins on the ground outside of my house, means my daughters will be kidnapped?

They’d put me in a rubber truck!..even though I feel I’m right. I’m staying close to home for the time being.

I am worried for you. Sounds like you are delusional. This association of Napkin with kidnap kin is not right. I did this kind of association when I was in a psychosis.

2 Likes

I agree, somethings not right. If you go around looking for something to be a sign you will find them everywhere especially if you think something as far stretched as napkins go. I hope you’re not making you’re kids stay inside the house 24/7 over napkins.
I agree if you went to the police they would probably think you needed to be in a straight jacket. They don’t really have a full understanding of psychosis, which it sounds like you could be, or you’re headed there.
If you saw plastic forks on the ground would you think it’s a sign that everyone wants to fork you?
If you saw Kleenex on the ground would you think that meant you should go clean your ex’s house?
This is definitely a delusion!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.