Name something that when you think of it, it makes you Smile

Would it not be fun if there was a place you could go to read about things that may bring a smile to your face?
Like…@Jonnybegood’s kitty Don Juan… How could his kitty not make you smile. image|375x500

So, what makes YOU smile?

3 Likes

4 Likes

the smile on grand kids face’s

2 Likes

Ahhh…waiting for that, @TheGreatestDrZen! Just found out I am going to be a grandparent… few more months, lol…

2 Likes

Don Juan says meow to this thread!! :cat:

6 Likes

George Carlin’s stand up shows make me smile. He is so cynical and also good with words. His grimaces are also funny.
Not saying I agree with everything he says tho.

1 Like

In DBT for Borderline Personality Disorder they told us that just smiling even if we don’t initially feel like it, and trying to think about something that makes us happy trains our brains to be a bit happier, so eventually the smile is for real without having to force it. There is something about the muscles used in smiling that somehow have a way of signaling back to our brains. And have you noticed when you smile at people, they often return the smile? Not always, of course. But when they do it makes me feel better.

2 Likes

I think cuz i smoked so much weed before, i can see things in a comical way just by willing it. Or maybe just through struggling the world became funny. Its enough to make me smile :blush:

1 Like

Boobies. Just the word always makes me smile in that little grade school kid way.

I don’t get tired of that even at 47. And yes. I do like boobies!

2 Likes

Sometimes I get an odd grin on my face when I think about sex…hahaha

For some reason I thinks its really cool to see videos about dogs and cats on YouTube getting along and being “best friends”. I really like watching cats earnestly cleaning a dogs ears with their tongue or a big dog playing with a kitten. Call me sentimental in my old age but it makes me happy

6 Likes

Thinking about my childhood home :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tomorrow I’m doing training for the baby swim class. Every time I help out w those classes I can’t help but smile!

2 Likes

My three dogs. They are my babies.

2 Likes

My kid’s strange passion for Former Soviet Russia and Josip Broz Tito. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

when I think of winning over a million euro my true smile happens :smile:

What does Don Juan think about the situation with North Korea?

2 Likes

Lizards and frogs and cats and dogs and rats and bats and slugs and owls and worms and chocolate and pretty lights and the moon.

1 Like

Some animal facebook posts.

Little lab puppies :dog::slight_smile:

1 Like