Name One Good Reason For You To Continue?

SoO0…,

That’s The Topic Title & Question For You To Ponder. . .

Quickly, Or Slowly. . .

To Share With The Forum. Or As A Quick Private Reminder For Yourself. . .

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

P.s. It Is Never The End Of The World. The Energy Of The Universe Never Dies. . . . . . .

To continue what? Living?

Hmm?.

It Can Be To Continue Living.

To Continue Dreaming.

To Continue Trying.

To Continue Remaining Positive.

It’s Up To The Person Really.

P.s. The Energy Grows In The Happy Essence And Shadow Of Time’s Grace. . . . . . .

1 Like

Honestly, worse outcome. Going back in time and reliving my illness is not fun or enjoyable. Starting all over again sucks. Been there done that.

Boredom. Suffering. Pain. Sorrow. Loneliness,etc.

Can’t speak for the rest of you or humanity or us, but I have this intense feeling and sensation and belief I keep going back in time like space is curved in a CTC or godel universe…

Something makes me feel I am stuck in the year 2011 and I keep waking up in that year like I get rebooted or something back in time with no memory like a total reset of the server/system/body/mind/etc type thing.

Can’t explain it better. It’s basically a causal loop but feels like a time loop. Logical explanation would be a mental illness or bad drug trip 10 years ago making me feel like I keep reliving life ad infinitum and ad nauseum like eternal recurrence like Nietzsche pondered years ago. Except things do change I guess depending on chance or where the reptilians/computer simulators send me. It’s like reincarnation except I’m aware and remember previous iterations/loops in the same body/same life over and over again. Einstein would call that insanity.

They are many days of enjoyment, laughter,loveaffairs to come. I am kind of excited what happens next. Maybe i get a paid job some day. Don’t know, at the moment i am depressed i got more reasons not to continue.

:black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

I keep going because I know that in the long run, giving up would hurt me more.

I do most things—-because I can.
I don’t have a fool proof formula for working except that I used to think that as long as I am healthy and teachable, then I can work.

Hmm?.

<<<~(((Level 2)))~*~(((Level 2)))~>>>

<<<~(((Level 3)))~*~(((Level 3)))~>>>

<<<~(((Level 4)))~*~(((Level 4)))~>>>

<<<~(((Level 5)))~*~(((Level 5)))~>>>

Conor Oberst~ ‘A Little Uncanny’. (Song/Video). Released The Year Of 2016

<<<~(((Wikipedia—Music In The Year Of 2016)))~>>>

Playing video games.

1 Like

I tried so hard to get back into gaming.

Basically years 8-25 that was all I did, but now I can’t concentrate on a video game for 5 mins.

Even bought a decent laptop to play RTS games, but ended up selling it as I did not use it.

Have no idea how to make a hobby out of it again.

Guess I am just getting old now!
:crazy_face:

1 Like

I am 30 and I still game all day long if I have the option. Which reminds me, I have a date with my computer.

1 Like

I hope you can continue it!

1 Like

<<<~((()))((()))((()))31((()))((()))((()))~>>>

8?.

<<<~(((~ZerO~((()))((()))((()))~oO0Oo~((()))((()))((()))~ZerO~)))~>>>

New meds on horizon

SoO0…,

In The 30 Continued Years The Video Of ‘Because’ Universe Exited The Feel That Continues Formula The Laughter And Reptilians The Computer. . .

Nothing But Zero Left In The Process Of The Figures In Eight. . .

Never Give Up @Thesickguy!.

P.s. The Dreams Dream Dreams Dreaming of Dreams Inside Of The Dreams Dreaming. . . . . . .

@ATARI What is the exact problem with You?
Wth!

Hmm?.

I Don’t Have One…, Why Do You Ask (???).

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

P.s. The Strange Midnight Hour Is In Quiet Rest. Whispering Endless Tests. . . . . . .

Hmm.

Test Specimen 0.1

In The 30 Continued Years, There Was A Video. Where The Reasons Of ‘Because’, Kept The Universe To Be Exited Of The Feel That Continues The Formula Of Laughter. From The Reptilians And Computers.

End Of Test:::~ 0.1

P.s. It Tests Within The Testing, Testing More Tests From The Tests Testing. . . . . . .

SoO0…,

The Flaming Lips~ ‘The Fight Test’. (Song/EP). Released April 22, 2003. 101/101/101.

P.s. The Dividing Division In Realistic Illusions Dancing In Delusions Speaks. . . . . . .

I’d like to continue having my covid support bubble. It gives me something to look forward to.

I’d like to continue alternate day fasting no matter what because I feel sorry for the treatment of my blood vessels.

I’d like to continue hoping for an awesome Lockdown lift because I’m going crazy under no bus rides. 29 march I can go on bus rides again…