Name changes making my head spin

Hey, wondering if we can get name changes limited to so many in a period? A few people here change theirs often enough to make my head spin.

11 Likes

cool my head doesnt spin :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know who’s who anymore :tired_face:

5 Likes

i know you are wave

2 Likes

No joke.

I haven’t changed my profile picture or name since I joined.

9 Likes

@anon27884915 should have stuck with flag. All time best name in my opinion. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Edited: even this post changed lol

1 Like

Eh, no, pretty sure you have @TheBest name!

(See what I did there?!?)

:blush:

2 Likes

Funniest thing that I’ve seen on this forum is that @chess24 sent a private message to @flag and told him to get off meds. His name was flag for pete’s sake.

4 Likes

I think Pixel saw many other funny things while he was a mod

2 Likes

If by “funny” you mean “horrifying”, yes. I did.

3 Likes

Name changes aren’t against the rules. Limiting them would be unnecessary censorship, which people don’t like.

1 Like

Yeah, I should change it to my real name.

Limiting them would be unnecessary censorship, which people don’t like.

I find this an intriguing statement, considering the regular discussions that are censored and halted because we’re viewed as so unstable as to be unable to have a debate and thus the webhost would catch fire, the server room would melt down, and the entire internet would seemingly collapse overnight.

/snark

Bets on time to deletion/lock/suspension?

3 Likes

As soon as a mod finds out, that’s my bet.

Oh â– â– â– â– !!

…

I won’t change my name ever

2 Likes

That’s me. I’m a mod. People can express opinions. Some topics are against the rules. Rules that we don’t write. We enforce rules.

2 Likes

Perhaps on changing their name the person doing so could say “I’m the poster formerly known as …”

2 Likes

I’m Roxanna for good .

2 Likes