Name Change

I see you saying “Arrrr” and love it.

1 Like

Arrrright. Arrr you an unofficial forum moderater, ma’am?

1 Like

Not even close.

Just a fan of people doing odd things.

2 Likes

I’m just not understanding why you keep referring to the r word.

Hmmm. There are several reasons. But, I honestly don’t think I can explain most of them to you.

I saw a license plate holder the other day that said something like: Coast Guard - Semper Paratus

People in the coast guard are generally highly intelligent, and can largely understand what Arrrrr means, I believe.

Arrrrrrrr!

1 Like

You know what the r word is used as? I’m seriously thinking you don’t understand what that is in general reference to.

No.

I’m thinking that my psychologist estimated my IQ at one point below Einstein’s in the last few months, and I am a native, fluent speaker of English who hasn’t been hiding in a cave for the last 20 years.

It can refer to either a subject in humanistic psychology, or a mental challenge. And a motard moderator hid my post for trying to clarify.

You can drop the attitude. So if you wish to use a certain word, don’t use a euphemism so you can get away with using it. most people would take offense to you using this word. It has nothing to do with intelligence.

I think you can give me my username change.

Arrrrrrr!

I refuse. Some other mod can change your username.

Arrrrrighty then.

I’m going to suspend you for deliberately calling me mentally handicapped. You need time off for your insulting behavior.

2 Likes

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Wow.

This is much uglier than I thought it was.

1 Like

Things get very ugly when people are unwilling or unable to accept polite criticism.

Sounds like you were trying to use the R word.

Not cool.

I thought you were smarter. That’s because my seventh intelligence is my weakest, I think.

What criticism? That I’m telling you to stop calling me motard, which is slang for the r word, or that you want to use the word religion, by referring to it as the r word? For the record someone else flagged it. I upheld the flag because you aren’t going to use either words here.

1 Like

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr! I was wrong. 5 choices. Apparently you can set the interface to require complete sentences. Arrrrrrr!

:person_shrugging:

Oh dear …. Just oh dear!