Name change pretty please!

Hello everyone! I’ve been absent this year mostly and I’m coming back. I’d like to get my username changed to JuliaFoxtrot
Please and thank you mods! :grin:
@Moonbeam
@Rhubot
@anon9798425
@Ninjastar

3 Likes

I gotcha! Since you’ve been gone, we also added @anon4362788 to the mod roster! It’s good to hear from you again. How has life been? Did you end up moving?

1 Like

Lifes has been even better since I came out as Transgender! I’ve been living in Germany since December 2018 and I’m loving it! A high school bestfriend moved back to Germany 30 min away from me this year and we’ve been hanging out again going on trips!

Should be getting my brand new fresh out of the factory Ford Ecosport this coming week!

I’ve been having therapy support with an american psychologist and her intern and a new english speaking psychiatrist since July! They want me to overcome my anxiety about driving since I havent driven in nearly a year, before they start me on HRT meds (Hormone Reassignment Therapy). Which shouldn’t take long once I’m driving again and stated by my therapist!:grimacing::grin:

I’ve also been 85ish% stable on meds. Actually got an increase from 15 to 20mg of Olanzapine 2 weeks ago as well😊

Hope everything has been good on the forum and people doing better since I’ve been gone! :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome back. I think I know who you were before.

1 Like

Hey, I also came out as transgender, so high five for that! A lot of my transfeminine friends with psychosis have said their symptoms got much better after starting HRT so you have a lot to look forward to! I’m not doing HRT because for transmasc people, the testosterone can actually make symptoms worse. I don’t want to risk it when my mental health is the best it’s been in years.

Congrats on the car, I wish you much luck. Driving in Germany is probably a lot different than driving in the states. Do they also drive on the right over there?

1 Like

Heyy that’s great!:grinning: I’m on two transgender Discord servers one English and one german. I’ve heard that estrogen,etc has helped with mental health for MtF some time ago somewhere I read! So it’s nice to see some more reassurance! But ya dont need to go through HRT to be the gender you want to be as long as you know who you are :blush:

My dad and stepmom that I live with here are totally fine with me being trans. But my hispanic mom and puerto Rican stepdad living in Ecuador now are… well. Have Anti LGBT views, strong you could say :roll_eyes: But I dont care much at the moment since they are wayy over there and I’m wayy over here, my whole german family here is totally cool with it and support me! :grin:

We drive on the right! I’ve just had in the past anxiety and some paranoia about being followed and getting hit by dumb drivers. And police being everywhere when I was living in the USA. Here i rarely see them patrolling and never seen them hide to catch speeders. We have camera polls for that here lol

1 Like

Howdy. Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

I’m so glad things are so much better for you. I know you were so nervous about what life would be like over there. You just impress me so much, being able to shoot out into the unknown and take so many chances to improve your life.

1 Like

Why howdy there new mod!:grinning:

1 Like

Yeah it’s been an interesting journey! But it’s going well! Hope it’s all going well for you too in life! :grin: gotta keep pushing forward!

1 Like

Yeah things are great here. I have a son now! My husband and I are in the process of adopting him. He’s 13 and such a good fit for our family! I’ve never loved anyone so much in my whole life, and I didn’t think that was possible after how much I love Mr. Star!

2 Likes

That’s awesome!:blush: I bet hes super excited too! More love to go around between yall!

1 Like

Would you mind telling us what your former user name was? I’m not making a connection.

Kilian was my old username lol

3 Likes

@SailorTheFox59

Nice to see you back on the forum. I missed you.

The late, great poet Maya Angelou said that there’s no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. Thus I’m happy that you’ve come out as transgender; it must feel amazing. You can now live your authentic life. :+1:

2 Likes

What about natural excessive testosterone? Can it aggravate symptoms?

1 Like

Good question, I have naturally high testosterone

Me too! I have pcos

That’s what I have too.

Ive got lots hairiness from it too. Fortunately my ovaries don’t have cysts but I’ll regularly go get them viwed.