Schizophrenia.com

Name change please

Hi I’m back can I please have a name change? “Purple_Beast”

1 Like

Done deed. Payment in cute cat pic is cool! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok here is your pic man. Personally I have big issues with things in this society pet keeping is one of them. It makes no sense and is dumb. People drive cars everywhere and let their cats out? They are very very frequently run over and killed. It happened to one of my own cats my parents had when i was a child being grotesquely run over then killed with a shovel by my father. True story. It makes no sense having pets but given most people walk across roads without even waiting for the traffic lights can you be surprised? Inferiority and stupidity is the norm. RANT OVER.

ddjhp

2 Likes

It’s just a tradition. I am with you for non pet brutality. Just trying to keep things light and non threatening for most folk who have to deal with the mods…

Most folk don’t need to deal with us and it’s cool. All’s I’m saying is we are human and humane too and pets are big in our lives as well as most folks around here…It’s just a silly tradition to highlight the good things in life. Nothing more or less…

2 Likes

Good change i like it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.