Name an animal or insect that really creeps you out

Mosquitoes, house centipedes, and cockroaches

1 Like

A potato bug. Ever since I was a little kid. I would be playing in the dirt or weeds and spot one of these. Or when I did a lot of yardwork as a teenager I would be pulling weeds or something and see one of these right where I was just grabbing weeds. If I would have touched one of these I probably would have had a heart attack from fright. They are so creepy and gross in real life.

1 Like

I’d say scorpions and allogaters/crocodiles

1 Like

I also don’t care for centipedes. I just had one crawl under my fridge.

1 Like

All insects and flies creep me out. I run when a bee or wasp approach me.

1 Like

I hate scorpions and snakes…anything that can really hurt you. I hate spiders poisonous that is.

1 Like

Lawn shrimps hateful

1 Like

OK that thing IS creepy

2 Likes

Nope. But I will look on Google now…

1 Like

There’s something not quite right about moths

1 Like

I have an exception with pet rats sometimes i want to get one its the other rats that give me the creeps.

2 Likes

They can carry diseases in the wild sk I get that. If you get rats make sure to get two they are social animals

2 Likes

I feel like answering this question will make it easier to torture me in the future.

1 Like

But don’t get a male and female unless you want babies, more babies, and more babies. They can breed at 5 weeks old.

2 Likes

As there’s animals in the title, I can inform you cows, horses and dogs make me nervous.
I don’t trust anything that’s large and unpredictable enough to kill me if it decides I did something wrong.

1 Like

@Zoe I have had one on my hand. They aren’t slimy at all- kind of scaly like a cat’s tongue but flat.

2 Likes

Shoebills.

Flr4q6c

3 Likes

I don’t like snakes of any kind. It is kind of bad for me to be this way because snakes give a benefit to humanity. They eat rodents. Snakes are a mixed blessing because some of them are poisonous.

1 Like

Lol this animal… I look like this sometimes… Resting ■■■■■ face kind of thing.

2 Likes

I have phobia of all kinds of insects . I even hate the word insect.