Myers-briggs (whats your personality type?)

The A stands for ■■■■■■■ lol

1 Like

Can confirm.

2 Likes

Thanks mrs earl grey :slight_smile:

I don’t think personality tests are very scientifically accurate to actually be able to “sort” people but its something I think is really fun to mess with,

2 Likes

Yea I guess you’re right but I think maybe we can say something just mathematically speaking. People are way more complex but technically speaking you can divide any number of finite things into fractions if you get what I mean

There’s some adherence and the greater the number of groups the more alike they will be. Maybe 16 is an arbitrary number but at the end of the day we’re just grouping people based on their dominant features (as analyzed by these questions)

2 Likes

yeah you’re right! Anyway have always thought test like these are very fun, especially MBTI since its probably the most accurate and most researched test :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea they are really fun it’s an ego booster for me personally hahah :joy:

1 Like

haha yeah same here! :joy: It was a real ego boost when I found out INTJ is very rare in women :joy:

1 Like

Nice haha the best thing is reading Myers Briggs memes about your type and listening to them tell you how amazing you are haha :joy:

hahaha exactly! love the memes about them! :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

Lol let’s derail this and make it a Myers Briggs meme thread haha

1 Like

INTJ I got tested back in college.

1 Like

Lol I love how so many are intx

Hi! Im a INFP-a, male

1 Like

INFJ, the rarest type.

1 Like

Lol nice :+1: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: 636377373

Hey man sweet I might be an infp too haha

1 Like

1 Like

ENFJ-T i was kind of 49/51 between mediator and protagonist i think. idk how common that is but my diagnosis is mixed personality disorder so who cares lol

1 Like