My window air conditioner just sparked and had a small fire

I can’t do this. Not only can I not pay lot rent and got an eviction notice, but my window air conditioner just sparked and had a small fire! I’m not sure what I’ve done to deserve this. I’m sitting here crying.

3 Likes

Wow. Lucky you were around. And awake. Did you have to put out the fire?

You didn’t do anything. It’s just a minor electrical fault with an appliance.

3 Likes

I had to first turn the breaker off, and I used a blanket to put out the fire. I’m shaking. It scared me so much.

4 Likes

Quick thinking ! I don’t blame you for being a bit shaken though.

2 Likes

Trish, I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this. Please take care, and I hope you don’t feel bad for crying. This is a lot for one person to take on!

4 Likes

@Montezuma
If I didn’t cry right now, I’d probably become suicidal. I’m okay, though. I’ll take that dance, now. Lol

Thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

Thanks, Ever. I guess I’m still able to react in a split second. It’s raining. Tomorrow, I’m going to try to move the bad ac, and put my only other ac in that window.

I honestly feel like I have bad karma or something. SIGH

2 Likes

You welcome, anytime.

Okay, let’s dance! How about a free form dance?

Sorry, I’m terrible at the tango lol.

1 Like

Sure. Free dance it is. I just wanted to be dipped. Lol

1 Like

It’s not bad karma. This is just how life works, sometimes. Good things happen for no reason, and bad things happen for no reason. It’s all pretty random. You’re a good person and you don’t deserve having all these things happen to you.

1 Like

Thanks, ninja. I know it could be worse, but it just feels like I’ve been run over by a steamroller.

1 Like

Trouble seems to come all at once, it never goes away fast sadly, sorry you have to go through this

1 Like

It could be worse, but it could also be a heck of a lot better! You have every right to be upset at all these terrible things!

1 Like

Oh no! I am very sorry about everything you’re dealing with. I wish I had a solution for you, but all I have is a (((((hug))))).

@Mountainman
That it does. I appreciate the kind words. I feel like I am loved by no one.

1 Like

@Happy_H
I need several hugs. Let’s commenced with the hugging SMILE

Hugs))))) Trish

@JustTrish, I sense a lot of people truly love you.

I think as we go through life, it’s truly nearly impossible to comprehend how many people we’ve made a impression on.

Sometimes we forget certain individuals we’ve mentored, or life just happens and people go their separate ways.

But you have made a tremendous impression upon me.

Hugs to you my friend.

:hugs:

2 Likes

I’m pretty impressed with how you handled the situation with the air conditioner.

@Montezuma
That made me tear up, in a good way. I looked up to you, before you said that… I feel honored to be in such good company. You’re smart, funny, and transparent. I’m blessed to know you. So, thanks.

1 Like