Schizophrenia.com

My what i thought was uncle is a tit to put it short, well they all are thats what they do

Its obvious why they need to keep us controlled, I also feel like we are being sort of farmed if that makes sense my English is poor.

The odds seem so far stacked against and i could die the worst of deaths. A lot of people will call you crazy, say your mad, take the piss and think that they are so above you. I’m just happy to be one of the decent people.

Are you writing about a woman who passes as a man? Gerald Ford was one. Sometimes I feel crazy for knowing it. But I have a harder head for knowing it.

Gender makes no difference, the conditioning most people are put through makes woman seem as if they are not dangerous they can be as bad as the worst, the will look like the worst to me anyway. I don’t know what the aim is of all this, its something I don’t understand although i know when the days come when i feel the same, I will be decent enough to stay away from the good people.

When real emotions are shunned, tension and false emotion replace them and the whole parade of fooling people begins.