My voices were repeating my thoughts,

where do they tell you you’re going? why does it make sense? don’t lose hope.

I’m sorry to hear you are struggling with that delusion. It’s really incredibly stressful.

1 Like

i dont think i can say here because of religious stuff isnt allowed on here…but it has to do with that, and where they tell me im going is bad like the worst thing i can imagine. it makes sence because i researched different religions and beliefs online and after much research i came to the conclusion its probably the truth

My thoughts keep telling me I’m stuck in this incarnation for eternity in the year 2013 with paranoid schizophrenia…certainly feels like it. I think it’s real.

Personally, I hope there’s another incarnation for me after this life sort of like moving forward in life and going into the future into a new, better life.

I understand. It’s not easy.

I usually can’t follow a conversation because of this very thing happening to me. (That’s not all I hear but it can be that)

Voices can be so distracting. I try to listen and pay attention to the conversation but I just fail and can’t pay attention to the person who is talking to me when the voices start in.

i have experience something very similar if not exactly the same, it does go away very slowly, i would advise getting in contact with someone knowledgeable about this particular belief system, example (joining a reputable chuch) this is what i did and asked questions and it really help me out to distinguish between what is a healthy belief and an unhealthy belief. i really want to stress that it does go away however, there are things you can do to speed it up.

1 Like

thanks appreciate it

especially when it isn’t your thoughts or they take it too seriously

What bugs me is when their words proceed what you are about to think in your mind.

Way back when, they used to tell me that I am not supposed to hear their words, yet I obviously had no choice, and then they would punish me for hearing their words.

That was low. Really low.

Then there were those many many many time when I was just about to fall asleep, when there was a big bang sound that would stop me from falling asleep. It was timed perfectly over and over and over gain. This went on for years.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.