My voices were repeating my thoughts,

i was trying not to let it bother me but it was impossible, i couldnt have a though without them repeating what i was thinking. It can drive you crazy

9 Likes

Yes it can fifteen

How do you deal with it?

i just keep reassuring my self over over that it doesnt matter what ever the voices say its just schizophrenia its just an illness so dont even think about it try to ignor it. Which i cant alway ignor it, it takes alot of energy

2 Likes

Do you ever try to confront them? This helps me a bit, sometimes.

dude i do more then confront them i curse them out and insult them right back start cracking jokes about them. I mean i dont do this in life to anyone but the voices i hate, i hate on them. it helps sometimes but when they come back it could be worse

1 Like

That can be tough, when they echo your thoughts.
You can start thinking there is nothing you can do, you don’t have privacy.

Like an “Oh my god. They can hear my thoughts. What the…”

Hopefully they change into a different type of talk, content.

I’m not sure if anti-psychotics helped me when that happened to me.

2 Likes

Im having secondary internal voices or thoughts that repeat or comment my primary thoughts.

Its a pest.

I think or do A - and then there is thought commenting it often in a negative way.

Luckily I only have it for two to three hours, but it’s hell.

Hope you find a solution to silence them

2 Likes

I had my bed repeating my words to me one time.

1 Like

My voices do this.

It’s crazier when real people in front of you do it, and are unaware.

2 Likes

I’ve actually asked them in my head before, while this was happening, “Do you know you’re reading my mind right now?” And it stops.

1 Like

How do you get over that massive coincidence??

3 Likes

I don’t believe it’s a coincidence. It happens all the time to me.

1 Like

It happened to me too, that’s why I’m asking. I had a passer by repeat my thoughts

1 Like

It happens mostly with my family. Almost every conversation.

1 Like

My thoughts scared me for years early on. I cannot imagine having voices on top of that or seeing things. I had messed up vision for years, but the thoughts were intrusive, toxic, obsessive, and bad. I got better over time.

1 Like

maybe there will be an explanation one day what ever that may be

1 Like

maybe he really didnt say what you thought he said

1 Like

Whatever helps you recover quicker is what you should believe, don’t listen to anybody else

1 Like

its just im convinced what the voices told me are true about where im going, it just all makes sense to me. I can only hold out hope that its all just an illness or they are lying to me for some reason, but i dont have much hope

1 Like