My voices say they want to leave

They actually say they want to die. They are tired of me. I tell them I don’t want them to stay either. It is a strange situation. We are in agreement that there is nothing for them here. Still they can’t seem to leave and there are several of them.

Does anyone relate to this? Have you had voices who want to leave?

3 Likes

I’ve never had voices, but I dont think voices “want” anything. They arent beings with wills.

4 Likes

My voices say that they are with me always,
even when i don’t hear them

2 Likes

I was quite lucky never really having positive symptoms.
One time the first time I did, hear voices I asked them to explain themselves because I had no idea what they were talking about.
The scattered away since then.
Are we described as Sharman I don’t know

2 Likes

Thank you for your responses. Does anyone else have a similar experience to mine?

Does anyone else relate to this? @Schztuna @Lifer @Aziz @Jinx @Qwerty

1 Like

They have never said that. I hear goodbye sometimes… but none saying they want to leave. I wish they would actually leave…

2 Likes

Hi @Rabbit_Farmer, unfortunately my voices have never said anything about wanting to leave.

Stay strong and best of luck :dizzy:

1 Like

Yes my main voice wanted to leave

Also cos apparently I had brain cancer.

And there was a chord connecting us where the cancer was traveling through.

He wanted me to kill myself so that he could not get the brain cancer.

3 Likes

Mine told me they would leave if I gave them X amount of money. I left it laying in a window sill and forgot about it because I was hallucinating. A month later after coming home from the hospital it was still there.

Thankfully the meds are helping.

2 Likes

Zoe, did your voice who wanted to leave eventually leave you?

1 Like

Turtle, even though they did not get the money did your voices eventually leave you?

I am convinced the voices are in fact me but that they are real. I’m a multi person and I think most people are, mentally ill or not. I do think they can have their own will. In fact one of mine has a good amount of will power separate from me.

It’s important to know the voices are you. Maybe they don’t know that?

1 Like

They didn’t leave until I continued with the meds the longer I’ve been on them the better it’s gotten.

2 Likes

Unfortunately no. It was the medication that forced them to go.

2 Likes

Now they are telling me that they, the voices, have the choice of choosing that they are not real and someone will hurt them. Or they can say that they do in fact exist and someone will make them hurt the good voices in my mind.

I just listen to this and it makes me sad.

I am on vacation now. My inner monologue has gotten slightly quieter. I don’t know if it means anything. Just posting updates.

They will probably not leave regardless of what they say. You must realize that your voices are probably lying to you, or get you to feel like they do. If you are not getting treatment you probably need to get some.

I am still trying to figure it out. Some of them still want to leave. Sometimes they all talk together about how they want to leave.

It is still going on! They say they are trapped in my mind! Has anyone any suggestions in how to give permission to leave? Has anyone’s voices left on their own?

1 Like