Schizophrenia.com

My voices are brainless & godless

1 has a deep monster voice, 1 tries to look like american jesus, little kids from my youth other white guy ect. They always point at every girl, & make faces. Satan’s f***** minions. Made to burn in hell. Cartoons & a feeling from hell. bad eggs! It wasn’t always this bad. Til they like tricked me into smoking a hit of speed when I was manic and had 2 weeks of insomnia coming off clozaril. Just went to the dermatologist and 1 was right next to me in my mind telling me to look at the nurses butt driving me crazy. All day long almost a year. Cheerio, and keep it heartcore.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @midnightinaperfectworld . I’m glad you’re here, I just found the site myself and I am finding it incredibly helpful

It’s been a long day, so I will reread your post when I’m less tired. I don’t want to mess up saying something stupid

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I don’t have suggestions for dealing with voices other that to wear headphones and listen to music while it’s going on. Maybe someone else has another suggestion

2 Likes

Thanks you two! Happy to be here

Been there. Had voices 24/7 for a couple years. Eventually they get tired. They changed who they were over time.
Just challenge them or ignore them

2 Likes

Light at the end of the tunnel thank you so much

2 Likes

welcome to the forum, @midnightinaperfectworld =)

1 Like

Welcome, would you say they are lifelike and intelligent voices or are they just spouting random nonsense mine are very lifelike and intelligent so I thought the voices were real people I still kinda do

Maybe they put a virus in my phone to say random words when I’m spelling so I’d think they could read thoughts. My thoughts are not being refelective of what’s coming up on the predictive text

1 Like

They say they’re going away soon but I don’t see that happening I’m so severe just getting tortured :unamused:

when trying to sleep Last night they said the Rexulti is not going to work now as the kid and my cousins voice kept talking over every thought to combat them the sinister monster making me watch like fast moving black n white cartoons when closing my eyes effing bs. Disappointing lmao

1 Like

:brain: less godless and now :heart: less

Thats a really low dose.

Sup @Aziz yeah I’m on 2 now for two days going to 4

1 Like

Hoepefully that will make you better.

1 Like

It’s just cause I did drugs.