My vaccine strategy

@LittleMissSlothy I got my 4th shot, it was Novavax!

FB_IMG_1658961115802

I received my 4th vaccine shot last week, all four of my vaccines have been different. I am basing my vaccine strategy on the theory of “Heterologous Prime-Boost Vaccination” which states using different vaccines as booster shots can increase immunogenicity.

I have no scientific research backing up my strategy with regards to 4 different vaccines and the Covid-19 virus but I’m betting it’s the best option. Here is a paper about my strategy from The National Library of Medicine

However there is an article about a British study that showed this strategy produced very good results with my first 3 vaccine shots in the order I took them.

4 Likes

I set Pfizers on stun for the fourth time on Saturday morning. It flattened me as usual. The two day migraine was the worst bit.

1 Like

i got my 4th 2 weeks ago

it was the only one that gave me arm pain lasted couple day

wasnt real bad just annoying pain

1 Like

I want 2 get novavax.

But haven’t researched if it’s easily available.

Just in case I am evicted it’s 10000 times easier to find a nice room when you’ve had double vax

1 Like

I’m only on my 3rd. 36 MALE - fat as ■■■■.

1 Like

Plan A was to get an IV with a Pfizer drip, but it turns out that medical professionals are pussies.

Total pussies.

:rage:

4 Likes

what’s plan B? 123123

1 Like

I’ll be honest I don’t actually believe in this BS,

1 Like

I’ve had all my injections. I don’t feel no difference.

1 Like

I had covid and I felt so wretched I half expected the mortician to show up. Can’t imagine how sick I would have been without being vaccinated.

p.s. My vaccine strategy is to not die from The Rona.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

I don’t know about the UK.

In Canada there are 4 approved vaccines and I’ve had one of each.

2 Likes

Lol your off to a good start here champ

3 Likes

It’s always helpful when the idiots self-identify. Thanks.

2 Likes

Yes, yes they do. This is a recurring troll account.
Permabanned.

6 Likes

[ suprise attack from under La-Z-Boy ]

[ plants a big-ol-smooch on @Moonbeam’s ankle ]

[ disappears into loo with copy of Uncle John’s Bathroom reader ]

:heart:

3 Likes

My daughter (15) reacted to her last two shots. One put her down for a day, the next, two. I didn’t notice them at all.

We all took just Pfizer. It’s just what we were given. I was admittedly a bit concerned about reports of blood clots with some brands (I aready have thrombophilia, and a catalyst virtually guarantees clotting for me). No problems, though!

1 Like

Damn! You guys have so many choices.

1 Like

I have had my two doses of Pfizer and a Pfizer booster

Never had Covid to my knowledge

1 Like

I’m glad you have worked this out for yourself. Great thinking and research.

1 Like