My uncle wanted to borrow my old phone

He wanted to borrow the old phone I had. Haven’t erased anything from it so I told him no. He wasn’t very happy, he said he won’t look at the stuff on my phone. But everything like my bank account is linked to it. I don’t feel comfortable and then he just looked disappointed.

3 Likes

I don’t like one of my uncles, he always finds a way to use me and disrespect or belittle me.

1 Like

I gave away my old iPhone. There’s a function to totally swipe them. I did that.

2 Likes

I would not let anyone borrow a phone of mine even close ppl

1 Like

I think you did the right thing

2 Likes

I know you can factory reset. But I hadn’t got round to it, and I don’t like people touching my phone.

1 Like

Yea Zannah, I think she defo did. It is her property, her choice…

2 Likes

I think he was expecting me to say yes… as I have difficulty saying no often. But when it comes to my phone…

3 Likes

My best friend asked if she could have my Amazon prime login. It’s got credit card info etc. I said no.

Then a couple days later, she told me about a show I should watch and sent me her friend’s password to the app. I so made the right choice! She would have given my password away! Not cool.

3 Likes

Wow. =^…^= =^…^=

2 Likes

what does this mean?

Those are two kittens :star_struck:

2 Likes

haha, very cute :smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Milly
Middle last year - I started working on saying no. I’m really good at it now - without feeling sorry or bad. Cause its my own boundaries.

3 Likes

Wow… Just wow. There is no way I would give away passwords like that.

1 Like

I am learning too. He looked so down about it… Normally he goes through my phone when I sit with him and won’t take the hint when I try to ask for it back.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.