My uncle knows nothing about sz

Whats your dosage of Geodon?

Its not that relevant to this thread - but did you ever try behaviour activation (or occupational therapy)? It took me two attempts and two different staff for it really work but I found it really good (the second time at least).

1 Like

It was useless for me. She just told me to exercise and to eventually work. I already tried on my own, hearing it from another person didn’t change a thing.

My first time the person gave me activities that way were way outside of my comfort zone and then got upset when I didn’t do want to do them. My second one worked with me to find things I liked and could do, and then just got me to do them. It works a lot better, and I find myself planning it out in my week and wanting to do more and more.

With the first OT I saw - I really like making music, and their music related suggestion was to work in a hospital’s music room (broadcasting CD’s etc). Or to apply to volunteer in a music store. Both completely removed from the creative elements of music - which is what I like.
Where as the second OT is like - set yourself regular times to play for certain lengths. Etc.

1 Like

I read in your previous posts that you’re on 50% of the max dose, so do I. Anyways on Latuda 80mg I had catatonia and therapy doesn’t help with that at all. How will a therapist talk to a catatonic person anyways?

Im kinda my own therapist, I already do what I can. The therapist couldn’t help me do things I can’t currently do.

Back down to 5mg morning and 5mg supper dose.

Weird, I think I read in your previous posts 80mg. Why don’t you stop meds then? 10mg isnt even a dose for sz. Maybe you don’t even have sz.

@MrSquirrel

1 Like

Was your sz drug induced?

5mg?!? You might as well not even be on meds?
I could be wrong though.

I tried looking up your previous posts where you said 80mg but your profile is private.

‘just’ have to control my thoughts.

Yea like it’s easy… :pensive:

My need goes up and down depending on stress load. Stress is usually caused by my wife’s relatives. My stress is very low right now and my positives are super mild. All attempts to completely stop APs have resulted in my being overrun by my delusions and losing my insight. CBT plus therapy tricks plus Amyloban equals very low Geodon dose needed.

2 Likes

Good that you’re stable on such a low dose. I would go catatonic, insane, suicidal and homicidal on such a low dose.

1 Like

I would be afraid of killing the therapist when off meds or on such a low dose lmao I am also afraid that he will call the cops because of my thoughts and bcz of what I did while off meds.

1 Like

Could you move to your own apartment? Then you wouldn’t have to put up with the negative ■■■■■■■■ of your uncle and brother.

1 Like

I can’t live without my family. On my own I will be lonely or with worse ppl.

" loneliness is sad, aloneness is blissful"

2 Likes

I find cbt helps me with thoughts and learning to be in control. It also helps for learning to endure symptoms. but for agitated episodes I find all I can do is endure or distract if I dont take an extra dose of ziprasidone. So I find having atleast 40-60mg during those states helps tamp things down. other wise i just take 20 morning/eve. That med has been a game changer for the agitated states of mind for me. I dont think a high dose would help much for me though Id probably become unmotivated.

I’m so sorry… That has to be horrible for you

1 Like