My two prodromes

Mother nature, i was talking about her.

Im not blessed, very simple really, i just wasn’t blessed. In fact im going to go so far as to say almost no one is down here. Sure you aren’t african but that doesn’t mean anything at all, thats the very bottom of the barrel so why compare your life to that?

Even people who have what they need are only going to rot slowly and lose it all after a short period of time, and that is only if something or someone doesn’t kill them.

I really wish people would just admit it, this is a nightmare, thats all that it is, it’s a freaking nightmare and the best someone can have it is so horrendous it’s unthinkable. Like my great grandmother, she was very well off her entire life, but she became so old she looked like rotted fruit laying in the sun, her body was so sick from time that she begged everyone to kill her. Her brain was mush, everything was mush.

So count your blessings, whatever, but don’t forget to count your curses as well, because there are way more curses if you haven’t noticed. Who would we be treating eachother like that? Careless and senseless, forcing eachother to smile at it all. Shameful, just absolutely shameful we are, this positivity thing is harming people to be honest.

Weight it all out in it’s entirety, go weigh it all out, you’ll see which way the scale tips, and it’s a landslide, it’s not even close. The cup is not anywhere near half way, and if it was it would be filled with waste, toxic freaking waste.

The people of earth are not blessed in the least, you are cursed, we are all cursed, this is almost nothing but a curse. And you are going to hurt eachother pretending it is not.