My throat keeps feeling like it wants to just close off

It’s freaking me out. I’m eating an ice pop to get the swelling down but eventually I’m going to run out of ice pops.

2 Likes

Is this a new health problem? Or has it been like that for a long time? If its bad maybe go to e.r…

It could be a gluten “allergy” tho. Or some kind of other allergy. I cant eat gluten or the same thing happens to me.

1 Like

It’s laryngitis, I keep getting it. Something is underlying. I hope it’s not cancer.

4 Likes

I see. I’m so sorry I didn’t know it was so serious. I pray it’s not cancer. I would definately see a doctor just to make sure leaf

1 Like

I have been under doctor’s care for a while now. Next week I will finally be getting the right test done to get a diagnosis presumably. A modified barium swallow. I’m so ready to get some answers. Thank you for your caring concern.

1 Like

Do you still have the cat?

If you want one then you can get a hypoallergenic one instead.

Better than dying… :thinking:

1 Like

Well, as it turns out, after doing allergy testing I have found out I am not allergic to cats. I have however developed allergies to milk and eggs. Because I am not a big fan of meat in the first place really and additionally am currently having difficulty swallowing it my main sources for protein and calories are milk and other dairy products and eggs and things containing eggs. So this has been a super fun way to lose weight. But at least I get to keep my cat.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kindness. I hope all goes well. God bless

1 Like

Maybe try some peppermint tea. Very good for the respiratory system.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will try that. I have a ton of Harney & Son’s peppermint tea sachets up there that I tend to forget about because I have so many herbal teas to go after. I think I’ll make a big pot of it and have it iced and sip it all day throughout the day today.

1 Like