My thoughts go round and round

Do your thoughts go round and round or do they go in a straight line? I get stuck in circles and I can’t think through to the next step. I don’t know how long it’s been like this. It’s really bothering me. It’s hard to do anything because of it. It’s hard to concentrate and get anything done.

3 Likes

I’m a paranoid schizophrenic! I obsess about everything…or at least I used too!

It can be ocd. It can just be that overactive mind. It’s all possible and it’s all too real for us!

On the pills I’m a lot simpler than I used to be but that isn’t a bad thing. I don’t obsess about things so that is a good thing. Try to move past these thoughts and move onto something else more positive! Straight line isn’t bad but it’s a bit of work! I tend to be balls to the wall crazy about getting through life these days.

1 Like

Mine go round and round. It’s maddening. When I first started taking risperidone, I noticed my thoughts getting more productive. I remember telling my therapist it felt like my thoughts were moving forward again. But now my mind must have caught up with me because the thoughts are back in a circle again. Not as bad as they were before, but bad enough. Sigh.

1 Like

My thoughts go round and round. When i’m manic they race faster and faster. But even when i’m not it’s a constant battle to think straight. My mind is never still.

1 Like

It is very easy to slowdown the thoughts acceleration using many ways,for one week you have try to write your thoughts on a paper while you are thinking in any subject,you will take long time"relatively" in writing thoughts,and this what you need
Try to make the flowing thoughts in your mind equal to your hand writing speed

2 Likes

When ill my thoughts are like a loop, they just play over and over again

3 Likes

Mine go in circles all of the time but not constantly. I am an obsessive thinker. I am obsessed with not being a bad person and whether the beings are actually beings or thoughts, and whether I am fakimg my symptoms, and whether my negatives are negatives or depression. Some thoughts get stuck in my head too. It is frustrating.

2 Likes

In practice,you can not block thoughts succession in your head,but you have the full ability to modifying and correct their false concept,no blame to receive badly thoughts in your head because you can changing its implicit concept whatever the number /subject of thoughts

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.