My testimony about schizophrenia

Hey, guys! I just created this testimony about schizophrenia:

8 Likes

Neat! I read it. I enjoy your positive outlook!

1 Like

Thank you for reading Anna. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like

Good post! 15515

1 Like

I don’t know what the protocol is with cross sharing with the family board but I wonder if they might like to read it. You might get some shares on the infographic too.

1 Like

You know I had an intrusive thought, that it is beneath me to read something written by @brugluiz .I hate these intrusive thoughts.
I guess I was initially attracted to it, but I managed to overcome this.
I care more about the content than about the author, the content determines the reading worthiness of something
and not the identity of the author.
I am good at overcoming intrusive thoughts, but I wonder whether all this negativity has something to do with Israel or not,
that is whether I would experience these same intrusive primitive thoughts if I were in another country.

1 Like

I think the country you live can really influence the intrusive thoughts. Here in Brazil, for example, I don’t feel safe to walk on the streets, then I have a lot of intrusive thoughts.

I can’t believe I listening to her whole “Not yet” speech. My attention span is not good. But it was compelling and I’m glad you shared it with us.:slight_smile:

1 Like

nice testimony!

I throw myself on the mercy of the court. I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

I want to say one thing that if any disease my be cured by automatic or by only mind set than why this disease occurred. Definitely we need some medicine or other.

1 Like

May be cured…

Medicine is important. We need more meds. But mindset makes you try even if you have negative symptoms.

Yes, mind set is important in works. I do assume every work as a tile, and move one by one as of its mind set. Its help certainly.

1 Like