My teeth are jacked

I totally regret not brushing them more.
I just brushed them after idk how long of not brushing them and dang… I don’t even know how to describe what’s happening, like part of two of them are eroding/chipping away at the top by the gums😳

Anybody else have teeth issues?

3 Likes

I have this aswell at the bottom of my front teeth.

Part is eroding chipping away.

I wish I had looked after them better

2 Likes

Your enamel is eroding due to not taking care of them.

1 Like

Oh gosh🙃 well glad I at least know what to call it now

2 Likes

Get some enamel toothpaste and use it daily i think that can improve it

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for the advice!

@LevelJ1

2 Likes

I use this one. My dentist told me to use it cuz i had the same issue.
Colgate-Sensitive-Pro-Relief-Enamel-Repair

4 Likes

Nice🙌

@LevelJ1

2 Likes

@Human,

Getting gum problems is part of pregnancy and post partum.

I’d get it checked out, but don’t worry too much.

I have excellent dental hygiene and it happened to me.

3 Likes

Well this may be gunk being cleaned off your teeth… I watch a lot of pro teeth cleanings on YouTube and what I see on there sounds like what I see there… It depends how bad your teeth are

1 Like

I have teeth issues pretty bad. Several of them have chipped away and had to be pulled. I still have more that have to be pulled. I’m at the point now where I need partial dentures.

1 Like

I have a bar placed into my lower front gums where dentures would have clipped onto.
My mouth is a mess.

Lithium destroyed my teeth a long time ago.

1 Like

when I was suicidal I wouldn’t brush my teeth…that went on for two years…about ten years later I lost an upper molar on each side of my mouth…I brush now !! too late.

2 Likes

I have chipping and eroding because of bad care. I recently purched a pro enamel toothpaste.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.