My sz.com is broken

I can’t sort by “latest” anymore. Why @Ninjastar why?

Are you on the mobile app? Because it seems to be very buggy

no I’m on my pc as always

Hmm. is it still coming up as an option?

if I go to home and then come back into “for those with sz” I can use it one time, then it doesn’t allow me to use it again unless I go out and back in. It started yesterday. It’s killing my buzz, just kidding.

yes it’s still an option

Can you share a screenshot of the problem?

Common fixes for glitches involve clearing your browser cache, logging out and back in, and restarting the computer.

1 Like

@PatrickT it was a funny joke, but the wrong audience.

1 Like

Hmmm…where did my HILARIOUS joke go?? :wink:

1 Like

there is no screen to share it looks normal, my cache empties every evening, I logged out twice yesterday and restarted my computer twice. What else can I try?

1 Like

Ummmmmm let me go dust off my entire knowledge of computers.

Have you tried negotiating with the little wizard who lives in the computer? He may need snacks.

Seriously thought, @shutterbug probably knows more than me in this department.

no one else is having this problem?

Usually, glitches only happen to one person at a time. It’s just how it works. I don’t know why.

1 Like

It’s like when my car breaks down. I open the hood hoping to just put the little snowman’s hat back on his head, then my car will start again.

3 Likes

Go ito preferences -> interface and set your home page to “latest”

2 Likes

I just checked - that’s how she has it set.

2 Likes

Are you using chrome ? If not then switch to that. If you are then I’m out of ideas unless you can upload a screenshot.

Does this mean @Leaf will only be responding to old news from now on?

Leaf: "Hey guys! Have you heard Cher’s latest hit? It’s called ‘If I Could Turn Back Time’. I love it! So sad that Michael Jackson died last week, though… :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

you are a stinker

4 Likes

Ahhh…yes. I’ve been told I’m an acquired taste… :wink:

2 Likes