My super at work again

yesterday she mumbled that she wishes me dead.

she tries to get me to trip up and/or be ultra angry like she is every day.

i am trying to make applesauce from the apples of my life – even the rotten ones with worms in it so to speak.

i think she is bi-polar with psychotic features that are so strong she is borderline psychopath.

judy

1 Like

Usually I hallucinate when I hear people mumble. I don’t like to leave my apartment because of it. Bosses suck but they do have a hard job. I hope you can get past it.

1 Like

I guarantee the mumble was a hallucination. I get it too, where otherwise nice people (family members) say mean / threatening things when they mumble.

4 Likes

i don’t feel sorry for the super in my life. she is an awful person with absolutely no compunctions ab out hurting others when she feels like it. i think she is evil.

judy

I’m sorry you are having a tough time Judy. I’ve had a boss I disagreed with before. In the end I see that she was just trying to do what was best for everyone involved.

1 Like

i suppose. maybe she’s human after all. with a heart and soul. judy :joy::grinning::blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.