My songs masterpost

I’m going to just post my songs here and their meaning. As always disclaimer is I can’t sing well but I do it anyway!

3 Likes

Listen to Njnp full by Moon Star on #SoundCloud

This is only part of a song but it has the full band, so I love this recording. This song is called No Justice No Peace. I wrote it during the Black Lives Matter protests last summer .

6 Likes

Listen to All My Own 2 by Moon Star on #SoundCloud

This song is about how my parents treat me and reject me for being transgender. It’s about me setting boundaries that they don’t like.

3 Likes

Listen to Not a Man by Moon Star on #SoundCloud

This is a compilation of things people have said to me about being trans, but me taking back my power .

3 Likes

Listen to Wanderlust by Moon Star on #SoundCloud

This isn’t really based in anything in reality. I wrote it when I was with my ex but honestly it was never about her, or anyone really.

3 Likes

Listen to Ahold of Me by Moon Star on #SoundCloud

This is about my ex and how abusive she was, plus codependency that kept me there

2 Likes

Listen to The Wall Finished 1 by Moon Star on #SoundCloud

I started writing this in 2014. It’s about being suicidal and no one believing me, it was started right before I tried to commit suicide. I finished it this year.

2 Likes

Listen to Only You by Moon Star on #SoundCloud

I wrote this when me and an ex from when I was 18 was cheating on me (I didn’t know at the time) and mentally abusing me but I wanted him anyway. Codependency again

2 Likes

I listened to a few. I like what I hear!!! You should maybe put it in a playlist/album on SoundCloud

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t explored SoundCloud a lot, I didn’t know you could do that! Thank you!

1 Like

Dude this is sick

1 Like

I think Ive heard these all already, but man you got them guitar skills lol

Like tupac said an album would be sweet, maybe commission or do yourself some cover art! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I freaking love what my bassist and drummer did with her parts. It really pulled the song together

I was going to take some self portraits for it! I’m going to be making a photo collage of like various parts of my body to make a complete body and piece it together in a disjointed way. It’s called a photo joiner

2 Likes

the first few seconds i was like :open_mouth:

1 Like

I met with a singer today, and she shared a song of her’s. Came home and wrote a guitar part in like 10 minutes, just added a second guitar part. Here’s just the instrumental

Here’s a cover song with a singer i’ve been working with for 10 years now, though we haven’t been able to work on anything for a long time since i lived 1.5 hours away until recently.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.