My situation

I have different voices that change throughout the day as if they are working separate shifts and I begin to hear a new set of voices. It seems as though they are psychics who can read my mind and monitor what I am doing. They are able to tune in and out different voices. They usually make negative comments to trigger a reaction out of me, and I usually hear the same insults over and over again but sometimes they get creative and change it up. I am able to communicate with them as they know what I’m thinking and constantly judge my thoughts. It seems as though they know my weaknesses and take advantage of them. I’m currently taking 5mg risperdal but no luck with stopping the voices. Any advice on any of these issues would be appreciated.

2 Likes

If you have access to a doc you should give them a call. If you just started these meds u may need to give it time but if it’s been a stretch you should follow up and get a dosage change or maybe a different med if possible. You don’t have to live this way so hang in there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you could try a different med or a stronger dose of what you’re taking. Talk to a pdoc about it.

1 Like

I have no real advice for you, I just want to say I’m sorry you’re going through this.
I hope you get it figured out, and you can pm me anytime, if you need to.

1 Like