My sister is in jail for another 6 weeks

My younger sister has been in jail for the past two weeks. She was refused bail again today and will be in jail for the next 6 weeks until she is sentenced on the the 23rd of August. I don’t know what her sentence will be. She is in Silverwater Prison which is a really big prison in Sydney. Her behaviour has been outrageous against my mother, and my sister is also an alcoholic.

When she was arrested two weeks ago she was fighting with the police and they took her down. All I can say is she should have followed the law. This wouldn’t have happened if she did that. My frustration has been building with her for a long time.

I don’t want to get into a big discussion explaining things about my sister. Please I’m not doing that. This is just an update. @zeno

3 Likes

That is a very serious escalation!

Sorry you and your family have to deal with this. You can’t help family. You can’t run their lives and you need to be supportive of your mum. Not a good situation and hope you get through it all!

Peace, respect!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, prophet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.