Schizophrenia.com

My sister has renal failure and is in intensive care (bulimia/alcoholism)

She has not kept a sip of water down for 5 days. They have her in intensive care
If they can’t get her kidneys to start working again she will need dyalssis.

omg I am so sorry…!! I will pray for her and your family .

1 Like

I’m sorry. Bulimia and alcoholism are very hard on the body. I hope she’ll be okay. Does she have schizophrenia? I’m just curious.

1 Like

I’m sorry @Three. I hope your sister will be ok.

1 Like

She has an illness that is very difficult to tell apart from schizophrenia Even to doctors
Alcoholic psychosis
She has been delusional for about 8 years

1 Like

My step dad lived 7 really good years on dialysis I really hope she don’t have to go on it but it’s not the end of the world… Some people live another 20 years on it! My dad wasn’t doing what he needed to do so he left us a lot faster than he should have

1 Like

Oh wow, yeah excessive alcohol can do a number on the brain.

I hope she recovers and gets better. :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you @Twialine
That gives me some hope
She has been hoping to go to rehab. They have agreed a place to her before this happened
I think she wanted to lose weight first

1 Like

No problem keep us informed please

1 Like

I know I said she would be fine but I can’t let this hang on my conscious… If your sister gets put on dialysis while in the hospital… She don’t have much of a chance… While in the hospital in an emergency setting… It’s a way to delay so family can visit… One last time…

The reason I say this is I once had a friend that I didn’t tell and she found out I knew her mom was gonna die if she was put in dialysis and she never spoke to me again… I’d rather you hate me for the truth than live a lie and I’m very sorry I lied in the first place

My dad was on dialysis for 7 years but his wasn’t emergency… I’m sorry I lied

1 Like

@Twialine That’s fine, sorry long delay I went to sleep
Thank you x

1 Like

I hope she recovers.

1 Like

I just spoke to her.
Still in intensive care.
Might be recovering a bit
She still thinks she was poisoned by nytol and paracetamol

1 Like

Glad she seems to be getting better fingers crossed

1 Like

They saved her life last night
She’s still alcoholic
Still thinks she’s been poisoned

They let me speak to her

Your not damned.thats what the voices want you to believe. Keep your hope. Trust me I thought the same thin a long time ago but then I learned how much God loves me. He loves you too!!!

1 Like

So sorry to hear this :pray:

1 Like

Thank you
I can’t believe how ill she is

1 Like

My mum is trying to get her a psych evaluation