My sister got her second shot yesterday and

Today she had brain fog all day. She said it was really hard to think through things. She is a teacher and was in school all day today but it was tough

6 Likes

It’s hard to teach when you don’t feel good. Does she teach kids or adults?

She teaches 6th graders. @PinCushion

1 Like

I got my first dose yesterday of Moderna. I experienced some throwing up. But I know how lucky I am… I’m sorry about your sister…

1 Like

@anon64158233 that sucks. Vomiting is awful.

Yeah I ‘yuked’ which is my fave word for it haha, twice, and needed one more, but instead had unsettled stomach for about two hours.

1 Like

That sounds awful!

Yes it wasn’t so great for sure.

Thanks for acknowledging me tonight, honestly felt distant from you of late… I don’t suppose it’s based in anything I did on here… but if so, I am sorry!

On a lighter note does paranoia ever effect/affect your interpretation of the forum itself? I admit I have that problem…

Yes @anon64158233. My paranoia gets in my way too. I’m sorry I haven’t responded much. I have been skimming and not posting a lot of times lately. I’ll try to pay more attention. Thanks for bringing that up to me. I have absolutely no problem with you at all

1 Like

Maybe I don’t require more attention at this time.

That’s a paranoid type thing of me to say…

But I suppose I’m being needy here. I just had the day of all days!

1 Like

Yeah. No one likes bad days. Hang in there! It should get better. Tomorrow is a new day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.