My shot on sarcosine was a failure

I tried out this substance for five days, unfortunately I had to put it away. I’ve experimented with different doses, but the effect was always the same - I couldn’t sleep and had a lot of unhealthy energy. I also had some psychotic episodes during these 5 days, probably due to the lack of sleep. Although, I can say that It had some positive influence on my mental efficiency, I’m sure it definitely made me more focused when I took it. I decided to give it up last Thursday and I don’t have anymore sleeping problems. Still I don’t blame sarcosine for being the only factor causing my insomnia. I’m sure I’ll get back to it when the days will get a bit longer, winters are always hard for me. I think it may be worth to give it another try.

2 Likes

5 days isn’t enough to decide whether or not you are benefiting. You would have to try it for a month or more.

take a shot of the most high its the cure for ails ya

5 days is plenty if your having bad effects

2 Likes

Well, I guess I usually feel quite good despite my SZ, so I can say that within these 5 days there were far too many drawbacks of using this substance. Right now I can’t allow myself not to be in good mental condition, I have a lot of work, so I couldn’t try it out for a longer period of time, but as I said I’m gonna try it again in some time. Hope that with better effect next time.

2 Likes